RE: [DNS] Operation of the Authortitative .au Name Server

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:14:39 +1100

<snip>

I'd be looking for more economical bandwidth.  DHS International pays around
$1400 AuD a month for our bandwidth.  This services around 215,000
hostnames/domains.  Primary, secondary DNS, webserver and database server.

As we are servicing international clients we aren't bound to having our
servers in Australia.  We also have a number of other secondary DNS servers
operating around the world.  Perhaps AuDA should consider distributing the
DNS servers around the world also for .au.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.