[DNS]

From: Don Cameron <donc§mudgeeab.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:20:53 +1100
la>
Subject: Re: [DNS] Nomination as auDA Director
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:20:41 +1100

Hello Kim,

Noting your off-list posting to me earlier today and my subsequent reply, I
trust we do not now need to exchange banter on this forum. If you consider
my comments to be 'nonsense', then kindly explain why, despite many requests
for the archives to be made available, it has taken recent events to raise
this matter to the status of something worthy of a response?

You may not agree with other perspectives, however perhaps you can
understand where much of the frustrations originate from - this is
supposedly a communications forum - we are not mind readers - we process the
information that is provided, and draw conclusions where requested
information is not forthcoming.

Please do not view this as a personal affront.

Don Cameron