Re: [DNS] Monash Contract

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:14:13 +1100
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:21:04 +1100, I sent a post to the [dns] list with the
above subject.  I regret that this was a misposting on my part.

In fact, my posting was intended to have been addressed to the auDA Board.  It
arose out of a discussion of the minutes of the recent AGM and Board meetings.

Of course, it is inappropriate for me to discuss these issues on a public
mailing list forum.  I therefore withdraw this posting as far as it is
possible to do so, and apologise to members of the auDA Board, and this list,
for my inattention to detail.

Any further discussion will be between the CEO and myself.

Regards
Patrick Corliss