Re: [DNS] Domain Names & Trade Marks

From: Adrian Brown <abrown§golook.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:33:12 +1100
Don and all.

The issue of generic words is an issue that I think stands apart from my
basic question
of  Trade marks.

Legal precedence would suggest that a Trade Mark owner will likely prevail.

By not checking ATMOSS before registering a domain auDA and registrars are
inviting legal actions.

Regards

Adrian Brown