auDAwatch WWW site

From: David G Thompson <davidgthompson§yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:54:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

In an attempt channel the discussion away from the current rather circuitous
debate around the value associated with generic DNs I thought I would pose the
following question:

Why is there no content to speak of on the auDAwatch WWW site &#167; www.audawatch.org?

Is it because:

A   audawatch can find no debate of consequence associated with auDA?
B   They don't have a generic DN therefore no-one can find them when using search engines? <lol>
C   KRE still hasn't processed the audawatch.org.au DN application because he is still on leave?
D   All the debate is on this list but it cannot be reproduced under list policy?

I certainly have little idea myself and would be pleased to garner list responses

Best

DGT