Re: [DNS] Is auDA auctioning non-transferable or transferable domain name licences?

From: Jonathan Ah Kit <ahkitj§jnawk.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:36:22 +1300 (NZDT)
On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Paul Foxworthy wrote:

> I don't know if the "Termination and Reapply" form is still in use or not.
http://www.inww.com/maintenance/comau/
(though somewhat along the lines of what Paul said, I don't quite see the
need to use it, at least under the current policy, but hey, it's there.)

 - Jonathan

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan&#167;ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/