RE: [DNS] .com.au's for sale

From: Jason Parsons <Jason§coastbeaches.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:19:44 +1000
I thought I did well finding a couple of .com.au names for sale on the net.
There's heaps of .com.au names at
http://www.domainnamesaustralia.com/domain/broker/domains.asp?dn=%2Ecom%2Eau
a lot off them appear to be directoryaustralia names.
e-info.com.au says it has been sold but aunic whois information doesn't.