Re: [DNS] Comments on ICANN

From: Liz Williams <lizwilliams§lizwilliams.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:15:40 +1100
Bruce

Thanks for the comments - as you're aware, there is an exercise going on
within the Registrars' Constituency to improve processes so that we can get
to substantive matters more effectively.  Any further commentary from you on
that project would be well received.

All

As far as the code of conduct discussions are going - we have a cohesive and
responsive team of people working to a tight timeframe to produce a robust
code of conduct by go-live date.

There will be a public consultation phase on the code of practice and the
consumer's guide - we would welcome input from members of the DNS list at
that time.

Kind regards.

Liz Williams
auDA Deputy Chair