RE: [DNS] Peter has left the building

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:25:08 +1100

Where is the comment?

But I'll make a comment.  Unsubscribing in such a way was very petulant
IMHO.  Makes me wonder just how professional Peter is in his approach to
his dutes as a Director.  Although fair enough to not wish putting up
with obnoxious posts, it is a simple matter to filter and unsubscribing
is only ever a last resort when things are so bad as to be unsalvagable.
This list is a long way from that.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.