Now I am ANGRY

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:10:48 +1100
There's always another one ....

Not 30 minutes ago I received a concerned phone call from one of our
clients, who had just received an unsolicited renewal notice from an outfit
DDNS (Discount Domain Name Services).   The renewal notice cites the domain
expiry date (Where DID they get the info?) in May, and is a clear attempt to
hijack one of our clients.

What REALLY makes me angry is the bold large statement on the bottom of the
renewal notice ... "We support the AUDA resellers (sic) code of conduct".

To Simon Taft, if you're reading this - YOU ARE IN CLEAR VIOLATION OF THAT
CODE OF CONDUCT, even in its current draft form.  I doubt that you even know
what it means.

You have no right to abuse or misrepresent auDA or its Code of Conduct in
this way, and your company's behaviour is totally unacceptable.  Were there
penalty provisions in place already, I would activate them against you
without any compunction or hesitation.

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
phone: +61 (0)3 9592 6895   fax: +61 (0)3 9591 0729
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922
CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this email is intended solely
for the person to whom it is addressed,
and is strictly confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient or you have received it in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email
or on +61 (0)3 9592 6895,
and delete this message from your system.