Re: [DNS] Possible Security Breach at Melbourne IT

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:45:26 +0800
> if companies out there provided service to the internet community in the
> first place ING would have never been as successful as it is right now
> Sasha Sudakov
> Internet Name Group

Clearly I am not referring to internet name group who are always very
honourable in their practices, but let me damn the whole domain name renewal
industry with a generalisation.  This sort of comment REALLY gets up my nose
when companies are pinching  the clients of other internet businesses by
deceitful and fraudulent practices such as issuing lookalike invoices and
setting up phoney directories etc.

Richard Keeves
www.ibc.com.au