Re: [DNS] Now I am ANGRY

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:37:33 +0800
Quoting George Fong on Monday March 04, 2002:
| Is there a moderator for this list?

There is no moderator as this list is unmoderated. However, I am the
list manager.

In my experience, if you just ignore people that refuse to be
constructive they will either:

  a) Get with the program - if they actually want their point
     of view heard they will smarten up.
  b) Get bored with trolling and move on.

If they just don't take the hint, then I'll remove them.

I come back to what I said before, if list members think they have
something important to say - act like it.

kim