RE: [DNS] Now I am ANGRY

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:57:52 +1100
Kim,

At what point do you make a decision to remove somebody? On what basis is
this decision made? If there is indeed a mechanism to remove people from
this list for making comments which others find annoying or unconstructive,
can we at least know what the ground rules are? I have been known to make
the odd comment which may be viewed by some as not being constructive,
however others may view the comments differently. I'd hate to be removed
from the list for making an innocent comment which got up the wrong persons
nose.

It seems to me that there are 2 camps on this list; the camp who always take
the ultra serious tone on every issue and frown down their noses at the
second camp, who tend to try and liven things up with a bit of banter and
thought provoking commentary. As it appears as though the list only gets
active when camp 2 have something to say, I'd be disappointed if these
people were removed from the list.

Dave Hooper.