Code of Practice + Consumer Guide

From: Liz Williams <lizwilliams§lizwilliams.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:42:48 +1100
All

I have watched the list over the last week with some interest.

As many of you know, a drafting group is preparing a binding Code of Practice for registrars (and, as a consequence, resellers) as part of the new Registrar Agreement.

In addition, we are also preparing a set of FAQs for consumers and a consumer guide for dispute resolution.

Those documents will be open for public comment quite soon - commentary on their effect in a newly competitive environment would be most helpful.

We aim to have both those documents finished and implementable by the "go live" date for competition - a date which is, as yet, not firm.

Kind regards.

Liz
Deputy Chair, auDA
Chair, Code of Practice Committee

+61 2 6282 8518 tel
+61 2 6282 8519 fax
+61 414 26 9000 mob
email:  lizwilliams&#167;lizwilliams.net