RE: [DNS] FACTS & RESPONSIBILITIES

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 04:14:11 +1100

.....and as stated previosuly on this list I am happy to host it.

Personally sick of the moaning also, let's now begin to make a difference.

My e-mail box is always open to those of you who wish for a more accountable
future in the .au namespace :) - You know who you are.

Dave Hooper
Director - webarama.com.au (just so you all know where I fit in)

http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/
>Please do not retransmit articles on this list without permission of the
>author, further information at the above URL.  (329 subscribers.)

Domain Master
The Australian Domain.
P.O Box 57,
Chadstone Centre,
Chadstone 3143,
Melbourne,
Australia.

Tel: 0414 818 361.
E-Mail: theaustraliandomain&#167;hotmail.com
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the
use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message
you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received
this message in error, please notify The Australian domain immediately. Any
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where
the sender
specifically states them to be the views of The Australian domain.