Re: [DNS] Responsibilities of contributors

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:04:54 +0800
On Mon, Mar 18, 2002, Rod Keys wrote:
> maybe an active moderator is required!

No. Active moderation of a discussion list such as this will simply
fuel more "conspiracy theory" situations.

Personally, I would like to think that everything I choose to say on
this list reaches everyone who is subscribed, rather than hoping it
meets some moderators idea of "suitable" (which could vary between
"don't let nutters who write in rhyme post" to "don't let anyone
who points out flaws in the new code of conduct post..)

2c,

--
Adrian Chadd			"For a sucessful technology, reality must
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>	  take precedence over public relations,