RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:31:46 +1100 (EST)
> Step 1 - implement a limit on the number of postings per day.

I can see problems with this though.. discussion is not limited to a
certian number of posts...

Say in one day that I post 10 revelant discussions to the list.

I get 10 very seperate replies to the list and feel that I need to reply to
all of them.

So now I'm a 20 quite eaisly. Then they may rebut and so on and so forth.
Where do you suggest that we draw the line? 20, 30, 50.. I think that
limiting in this regard is highly irregular and restrictive to a discussion
list of any kind. As this list grows and becomes a place for us all to
discuss the issues we face daily your suggestion will inhibit this outcome.

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.