RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Peter <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:33:59 +1100
John 5

If you identify yourself and your interests - I will be delighted to answer
your questions

However - If you hide behind anonymity - and worse.. pretend to be a
Melbourne IT spokesperson - as your last two posts suggest - then I suggest
the other members of this forum treat you with the ridicule you deserve

Good bye - In 1 hour all your posts will hit my trash bin

Peter Dean

PS ... To Kim  - How soon can we remove these children from the list and
have only identifiable contributors?