RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Provisionaly Accredited <aucom_fan§yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:21:56 -0800 (PST)
Demanding respect and recognition ?  It's almost
laughable.

Would it be fair to say that Peter Dean registered the
following domain
names and uploaded his commercial websites knowing
there was a possibility
he was about to confuse and possibly deceive
Australian consumers?  He was
instructed by auDA to place the following warning on
the sites,  "If you
arrived here expecting the Australian Network
Information Centre (aunic)
Click Here"  Perhaps he should have been advised by
auDA to give up the idea
totally and save credibility.

www.aunic.com.au
www.aunic.net.au

The websites remain. An auDA Director clearly sees no
harm in possibly
misleading Australian consumers, and THAT is not
laughable. Should we accept
such arrogance and perhaps irresponsible behaviour,
simply because Peter
Dean is an auDA Director? Not a chance. One may gain
respect leading by
example, there is no place for arrogance and/or shonky
practices.

John 5