RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Peter <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:10:04 +1100
A direct question to Dassa

If auDA ignore there legal advisors and accept yours... How would you view
the actions of the auDA board if auDA is successfully sued - would you ask
the board members to pay from their own pocket because of their
irresponsible behavior?

That's a straight question deserving a straight answer.

Peter Dean
Chairman - The Instra Group
Director - auDA
My views are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
organisations mentioned above.