Re: [DNS] international domain news

From: Dax <shayemaree§bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:29:16 +1000
Well, I thought it was interesting but for got to change the subject.
These e-mail are from international companies to Australian business's. I
KNOW they're .com domains, but were registered thru INWW/Melb IT. Surely
there should be a statute of limitations for all domains, not just .au
domains. Regardless of the suffix, all e-mails similar are misleading,
especially the internics.com one.
I feel like I am saying things that have been said a million times before,
there should be laws to protect the ignorant.