Re: [DNS] international domain news

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:47:04 +0800
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002, Dax wrote:
> Well, I thought it was interesting but for got to change the subject.
> These e-mail are from international companies to Australian business's. I
> KNOW they're .com domains, but were registered thru INWW/Melb IT. Surely
> there should be a statute of limitations for all domains, not just .au
> domains. Regardless of the suffix, all e-mails similar are misleading,
> especially the internics.com one.
> I feel like I am saying things that have been said a million times before,
> there should be laws to protect the ignorant.

Then they stay ignorant.

Do you really want the public to remain ignorant?

Perhaps more laws are not the solution - the more laws, the more loopholes.
The loopholes can take years to sort out.

adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"For a sucessful technology, reality must
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>	  take precedence over public relations,