Re: [DNS] Web name group faces conduct charge

From: David Uzzell <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:18:47 +1000 (EST)
ING claims they are outdated! Hmm I have one customer who got CAUGHT by
their Invoice style Letter in the post.

The customer looked at the invoice and looked at the address and said "Oh
they are in Melbourne, Oh MelbourneIT must have changed their name with all
the confusion" So they paid it! Next they get a request for their Key and
it gets really bad for the customer. Luckly the Key was stopped but the
payment from the Credit Card was not!

This customer is going to be taking it up with Dept of Fair Trading in NSW
and then to the ACCC.

The worst part about all this is that it is still going on! The so called
Invoice was received less than 4 days ago and this is while all this is
going on! HMMMMMM!

David Uzzell