RE: [DNS] Internet Name Group

From: Ginger FISH <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:37:24 +1000
Hi Alan,

Since ING are forbidden to use snail mail for marketing purpose, they are
probably now picking up the phone.
I wonder if what they are doing is legal ( maybe it is, i don't know ) if
they basically do the same thing but over the phone.
It is a question you would probably have to ask to the CEO of auDA ( .au
Administration ) Chris Disspain, maybe he knows.

Best Regards
Ginger