RE: [DNS] Informing the Public

From: Ginger FISH <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:56:20 +1000
Hey Grumpinator,

The answer is simple :
the auDA boys don't get a huge salary, and they probably can't afford a
phone call to Melbourne-IT :>

oh by the way, since nobody had the decency to welcome you properly to that
list, let me do it :

Who are you ?
What do you want ?
Where do you live ?
What is your company name ?
Why don't you have a .com.au domain name in your email address so i can do a
company search and find who you are ?
Do you have a kangaroo pet too ? ( i got a fish tank recently )
What are your interests ?
On what side are you ?
Do you like Sasha ?
Do you like auDA ?
Do you like Melbourne-IT ?
DO you like pasta with mushroom cream ?
Do you like verisign ?
What do you think about scammers ?
What's your boss'phone number ?

See you around mate, i was starting to feel lonely , but your arrival just
ended that :)

Ginger Spice