Informing the Public

From: Mr Grumpy <notahappychappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:43:05 +1000 (EST)
I read somewhere recently that auDA would find it
technically difficult and expensive to inform the
public about dns issues. Can someone explain how MIT
didn't find it difficult to promote the .US domains
through their spam. I recieved 4 copies myself.

With the 2 or 3 million dollars it makes from the
generic domain auction cant auDA  do something about
educating the public. In fact you only need to inform
existing domain name holders and you have all their
records. I would estimate it to take 3 days and cost
about 3000.

PS how do I have my old nic handles removed as they
annoy me.

PPS. Ginger is it true redheads have more fun!!

Grumpy

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!