RE: [DNS] Informing the Public

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 23:50:01 +1000
> how do I have my old nic handles removed as they
> annoy me.

From the AUNIC section of the .au domain name FAQ at www.auda.org.au/help/:

Q. I have more than one User NIC Handle - how do I delete the extra ones?

A. We recommend only using one User NIC Handles for all domains you are
associated with - it simplifies your task of keeping your domain name
details up-to-date when your contact email address changes, etc.  To delete
the extra NIC Handles, first check the details for all your domain names to
ensure the redundant NIC Handles are not in use.  If necessary, follow the
procedure in this FAQ for updating domain name details so that all your
domain name contacts use the one User NIC Handle.  Then send the list of
redundant NIC Handles to register&#167;aunic.net asking for them to be deleted.

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959