Re: [DNS] Where to find?

From: Mr Grumpy <evenmoreunhappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 03:26:20 +1000 (EST)
 --- Kim Davies <kim&#167;cynosure.com.au> wrote:

> But on the more general question of auDA's
>record on "providing information to the
>marketplace," whilst these things can always be
> improved at this very moment auDA is beginning
>some extensive market education including
> http://www.auda.org.au/about/seminars.html.
> Considerable effort is being expended in
>education in the lead up to and after the
>introduction of competition.

Kim,

Please who are you kidding.

I read the paper every day, I am subscribed to
numerous magazines on and off line. I have seen
mention of auDA twice. 1 - The Age IT - a small
mention on upcoming seminars. 2 - Chris' news.

I work online constantly and have a vested interest in
domain name matters. I still do not know what is
happening with the registry and have not been
informed. I cannot believe the general public will
even know what is happening.

Seminars are only for those interested in the
industry. Again I say it is the public that is being
scammed why not tell them in a way they can
understand.

From what i gather competition will start in two
weeks. The horse is bolting but the jockey is still
weighing up the race.

Grumpy

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!