Re: [DNS] Where to find?

From: Mr Grumpy <evenmoreunhappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:34:40 +1000 (EST)
David,

It has come to my attention that MIT informed auDA at
the time, that auda.com.au had been applied for. The
board at that time had no objections and felt that if
there were issues arising the ACCC could deal with it.
I suppose this is another typical example of auDA's
lack of foresight.

Grumpy

 --- David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au> wrote: > ] For
example why is it not possible for aunic to