Re: [DNS] auDA Membership

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:31:19 +1000
Hi Dassa

auDA Board meetings are held every two months.  Details are on the auDA
website.  As such a delay of four to six weeks would be "average".  I remember
for certain that your name was on the list and approved at the last board
meeting.  Probably Dave Hooper also.

You may not have been notified yet as it takes a little while for the minutes
to be approved.  I've copied this email to Jo Lim for her attention.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss
I'm on the Board of auDA (the .au country code).   Please note that
anything I write is my own personal opinion and does not necessarily
reflect the views of any body with which I am associated.