RE: [DNS] auDA Membership

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:55:42 +1000

Thank you for the information.  I had submitted another application
today and if the previous one has been processed, it can be ignored.

Don't remember exactly when I submitted the first application.  Know it
was some time ago.  No matter.

Do think there needs to be some streamlining of the process.  Might be
one way of ensuring members are committed but it isn't the best to
encourage participation.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.