DDNS unsolicited renewal notices - seeking advice

From: Domain Registration Services <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:43:33 +1000
Chris, I am yet to receive your opinion on the latest DDNS material doing
the rounds, either off line or on line. The correspondence was faxed to you
(03) 93495711 on 15th May, 2002. I understand you have been flat-out but it
would be appreciated if you could advise as to whether or not these
documents comply with the interim code of conduct so that I may inform my
clients correctly.

Thanks,

J. Maiolo
Domain Registration Services