RE: [DNS] New 2LD Proposals (to date)

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:10:56 +1000

It is meeting a demand :).  Personally I like TV at times.  It feels
good to relax and watch a good movie or to gleen some general knowledge
from documentaries. ;)

Unless content is tightly controlled there will always be a variety of
offerings.  I don't consider it a bad thing myself.  I certainly
wouldn't think to inflict my tastes on anyone else.  There would be an
uproar as I wouldn't allow sport on TV LOL.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.