Auction Details "internet.com.au"

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:23:07 +1000
For those who are interested in the auction process, please note the following
advice to me in relation to "internet.com.au".  This will go to auction
tomorrow.

However, I doubt I will get anywhere near the final bid !!

Please note that I will NOT sell this domain OR sell the underlying business
name OR transfer any rights I have in the auction process to any other person
by any means whatsover.

So don't bother to even ask !!!!

Regards
Patrick Corliss
I'm on the Board of auDA (the .au country code).  Anything I write is my
personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of any body
with which I am associated.  Please also note IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer).