News from II World Congress of Computer Law Alfa-Redi/CIID

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:58:19 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

This was forwarded to me today, and I believe it would be appreciated
if I forwarded this on!

Cheers
David
====================
Dear Friends

By the present I announce to you that H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias,
Don Felipe de Borbón, has accepted the Honorary Presidence of the
World Congress for Informatics and Law II www.derechoinformatico.info
that will take place at the Law School of the Complutense University
of Madrid (Spain), on September 23 to 27 of 2002.

Important notice: Lodging gesture only up July 19. In Madrid the high
season of tourism for a lodging effects is the month of September.
The Congress doesn' t take the responsability of any lodging gestures
in hotels or Colegios Mayores that has not been completed on July 19.
In consequence, the later lodging is going to be under the
responsability of the interested
and for their own risk.

We send one more time the invitation to the Congress:

Dear Friends

Is a pleasure for me send this email. On September 23-27, will
celebrate in Madrid (Spain), the Second World Congress of Computer
Law Alfa-Redi. The Congress will be in the Law School of the
Complutense University of Madrid. In the Organizing Comittee are  the
Internantional Center of Law and Informatics, The Alfa-Redi Community
and the Law and Informatics Master.

The homepage of the Congress is:
http://www.derechoinformatico.info/index_i.htm

You can find information about the congress in:
http://www.derechoinformatico.info/inscrip_i.htm
E-Mail: inscripciones&#167;derechoinformatico.info

Chairman:
Prof. Dr. Emilio Suñé Llinás (Spain) Director of the Master in
Informatics and Law. Chairman of the CIID.

Vice Chairman:
Erick Iriarte Ahon Alfa-Redi Community. Counsel of Law ccTLD .PE
(Scientifical Peruvian Network)

Scientifical Committee Chairman:
Dean José Iturmendi Morales (Spain), Law School, Complutense
University

The Program is in: http://www.derechoinformatico.info/programa_i.htm

Information for presented conferes in:
http://www.derechoinformatico.info/ponencia_i.htm

---------------------------------------

Yours sincerely.

Prof. Dr. Emilio Suñé Llinás.
President of the Organizing Committee.

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Vice-President of the Organizing Committee.
Comunidad Alfa-Redi
http://www.alfa-redi.org

=====
David Goldstein
email: Goldstein_David&#167;yahoo.com.au
phone: +49 1505 524 5640 (temporary while in Germany)
SMS: to send me free web SMS, go to http://www2.quam.de/sms/

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12