Re: [DNS] .au 2LD proposal: fubar.au

From: Adam Todd <auda§todd.inoz.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:53:32 +1000
>This is not a domain you apply for. This domain is allocated to sites that
>are really broken. If your sites navigation does not always work, if there
>are links to generic 404 error pages, if there are scripting errors being
>displayed inside or instead of your pages this is the domain for you. When
>you are assigned this domain requests to this domain will start to resolve
>as domain.fubar.au. People will still see the same pages, but the domain
>in the URL will now appear as a fubar.au domain.

aol.com.au sites are automatically listed as they all use complex
javascript, multiple layers and are browser incompatible.

any site that is not disability friendly should be listed too.

gov.au sites should also be listed, although exemption discretion for nice
agencies can be applied for.

ddns, ira, ing and other consumer concern sites should also be listed.