RE: [DNS] WHOIS lookups

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:39:50 +1000

Adrian,

No need to shout man. If it's too much to ask of the registry, forget
it, I will look elsewhere, or just tell my clients that .au is all too
hard and recommend they go with a cheaper, easier to search and register
.com.

For crying out loud, all I am asking for is a little service so I can
give both my registrar and you guys a few extra $. I don't expect to be
public ally chastised for a general question I threw out to other
resellers asking how they were dealing with the issue.

Dave Hooper.