Re: [DNS] Unbelievable Enetica/AusRegistry

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:59:40 +0200
Quoting Shane O'Dea on Wednesday July 24, 2002:

| In fairness, I suspect the "rapid turnarounds" are a result of the system
| working correctly.  AusRegistry is operating in real time.  It should
| simply be one computer system speaking to another....  The issue you raise
| is an administrative one - a different issue.  Hopefully it will be fixed
| for you soon.

It has nothing to do with Ausregistry. Presumably applications are being
manually vetted in the _registrar_ by people. If they allocated some of
their human resources away from approving applications to fixing these
lost or erroneously rejected applications from the first week, then they
might retain some customer goodwill (at least with me).

kim