Re: [DNS] Unbelievable Enetica/AusRegistry

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:23:35 +0200
Quoting To dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au on Wednesday July 24, 2002:
| Quoting Shane O'Dea on Wednesday July 24, 2002:
| |
| | In fairness, I suspect the "rapid turnarounds" are a result of the system
| | working correctly.  AusRegistry is operating in real time.
|
| It has nothing to do with Ausregistry.

I should clarify what I said. Of course Ausregistry and the registrars
are to be commended for improving the workflow of registrations. Now
that the bugs are getting ironed out the benefits of the new system are
becoming apparent.

Doesn't solve my problem though :-)

kim