Re: [DNS] Planet Domain Reseller Recruitment

From: Gary Meadows <webmaster§editgroup.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:02:53 GMT
Very good advise Rod.

Now, how do those apply to Planet Domain?

1/Service
Prompt and courteous. Second to none.

2/Price
Attractive without cause for concern either way.

3/Consistency
The service has been prompt, courteous and second to none since the day we
joined them, and the attractive price keeps us competitive and busy around the
clock.

When you're on to a good thing...

Regards

Gary