RE: [DNS] Bombarded with email

From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl§hovtek.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:10:39 +1000
Well not that many... but yes multiples received here as well for the 2
.com.au's we have... I just deleted them all so can't count them and ditched
the one I got from auDA consumer alert... but I kept the file copy I got
from the auDA announce list... phew...  I'm sure they'll sort a way of
avoiding multiples... but hey wouldn't it be better if the ALL Industry
actually did the right thing and followed the new rules?
 Cheryl Langdon-Orr