Transfering Domains

From: James Fiander <jfiander§nimblehost.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:36:16 +1000
Right... heres the deal... We don't have access to the email address listed
as admin for our_domain.com.au and we want to transfer to a different
registrar (Melbourne IT) I can't get our new registrar to do ANYTHING
without the "Domain Password" which I'm informed is the same thing as a
"Registry Key" by Melbounre IT... which I don't have... and I can't get
Melbourne IT to budge on anything unless we have access to the old email
address... _OR_ I send in a paper form and wait 7 working days.. and jump
through flaming hoops 3 through 12...

Any Suggestions?

James Fiander
jfiander&#167;nimblehost.com