Re: [DNS] kafkaesque

From: Chris Berkeley <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:26:08 +1000
On 23 Sep 2002 at 9:28, Rod Keys wrote:
> CB...Shut up!!!!

Well Rodwalloper that's the sort of considered and thoughtful comment that we have
come to expect form you.

I have a letter here from your organisation claiming to be the cheapest domain registrar.
Somebody should report you to the ACCC for making unfounded claims.

Perhaps you can explain exactly what you meant in that letter. And whilst you are at it
can you explain where you obtained all those registrants names and addresses.

cb