RE: [DNS] Generic frenzy!

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:56:34 +1000
Just a note that the technical interface between registrars and the registry
is equal for registering generic names.

The differentiating features are how each registrar chooses to process
requests from registrants.  You would need to contact each registrar to
enquire about their procedures.

Regards,
Bruce