RE: [DNS] Generic frenzy!

From: Vicki Lee <curiousvics§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:21:42 +1000 (EST)

well well well. Lets firstly start an auction process and tell everybody around CHRISTMAS *** most folk are away on holidays ***
ok
now, lets continue with our Next fantastic offer and make sure we do it during.. oh, how about 1st week of October *** MID school holidays ***
Well, what'ya know.. I have clients that are non-contactable - selfishly enjoying a holiday with their kids.    ...yes, second time around and *again* they miss out. Wow, very well thought out guys.
I can't wait for the next surprise that I'm sure will occur around... oh, lets guess... 21st December? (next lot of school holidays)
ho ho ho
vicki

  Ron Stark <ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au> wrote: I hear that whingingandwhining.com.au is still available ...