RE: [DNS] Generic frenzy!

From: Blinky Bill <bill78562000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:15:07 +0100 (BST)
Bruce,

As I understand the registration process is done
through simple perl scripts. If I was Vic I would have
replicated the submission script say 100 times with
preset application criteria then at 11:00am just press
the master button and voila 100 registrations in 5
seconds. With the experts in MelbourneIT i'm sure you
could knock something together in no time at all.
After all 100 x 500 = $50,000. Not bad for 1 hours
work.

--- Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin&#167;melbourneit.com.au>