Re: [DNS] Generics from Enetica, anyone?

From: George Iliades <george§psylon-media.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:26:33 +1000
If you are in a 30 second race with a 1 in 1 to a 1 in 10 chance of winning
and you start 40 minutes after race what chance do you have?
a/ zero
b/ none
c/ zippo
d/ a snowballs hope in hell

So "We lost 11 domains through enetica"

Also the time and effort that went into informing and contacting our clients
is lost.