Re: [DNS] Generic Rigged?

From: George Iliades <george§psylon-media.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:15:24 +1000
Well I've got to say that I am disappointed. I would have though auDa would
have made a concerted effort to get to the bottom of this. This issue is at
the core of the fairness and openness of the registration system. All
interested and eligible parties should have had an equal chance at getting
the generic domain names.

How do we know if the system was not rigged?
If some registrars were rejected what is to say this was not done of
purpose?

When a company sends thousands of renewal notices there is immediate
investigations and it is backed be legal action, but when the fairness of
the registry system is in question all we get is stony silence. Hmmm

George