Customer contact

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:58:37 +1000

>   Yep, that's exactly the problem. And in the meantime they
> can approach
>   YOUR clients and say just about anything they like about
> you (or so it
>   seems).

They are also Melbourne IT customers, and the reciprocal applies here.  ie
you can say things about Melbourne IT to your communications with
registrants.

Melbourne IT is very careful not to make judgements about former resellers.
We have kept it strictly legal (ie Melbourne IT has terminated the agreement
with the reseller).  We use the same terminology regardless of the reasons
for terminating the agreement.  It is up to the reseller to explain to their
customer why they chose not to renew their agreement.  In most cases
resellers have not given Melbourne IT reasons or even responded to
communications from Melbourne IT.

Affected resellers should have already communicated with their clients to
inform them of any new arrangements they have made since 1 July 2002.

Regards,
Bruce