RE: [DNS] Reseller hyperlinks on AUDA site

From: Sebastian Filzek <sebastian§filzek.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:05:54 +1000
> BTW, can someone provide a definitive answer on what the following
'Status'
> means when it shows up in the AusRegistry whois search:

Essentially this means that the domain information can not be updated. The
registrar can not change anything on this domain (eg name servers, contacts
etc).  The registrar must remove this status before any updates can be made
to the domain. This status can be used to "write protect" a domain.

The domain does not have 2 or more nameservers and therefore is not
delegated.

For a full list of statuses (and somewhat vague descriptions) see page 4 of:
http://wwww.ausregistry.com.au/technical/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.tx

Sab.